Resolved
5.0

These complains are not about GutterDome, it looks like is more about the installers.I have used different type of gutter guards and this is the best on the market.

Is GutterDome a maintenance free product?

There is no such thing as a maintenance free gutter guard. If a representative from any gutter guard company in the world makes such a claim, RUN FAST. Your gutters are the defense against extensive water damage.

Mostly, the product will self shed with the wind, but on some homes the debris might have to be easily removed from the surface.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. gutterflow7 is quite happy with customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss gutterdome. Gutter Flow7 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gutterdome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gutter Flow7.

Had an Experience with Gutter Flow7?

Comments

Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers! Pella "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more