Madison, Wisconsin
Resolved
5.0

These complains are not about GutterDome, it looks like is more about the installers.I have used different type of gutter guards and this is the best on the market.

Is GutterDome a maintenance free product?

There is no such thing as a maintenance free gutter guard. If a representative from any gutter guard company in the world makes such a claim, RUN FAST. Your gutters are the defense against extensive water damage.

Mostly, the product will self shed with the wind, but on some homes the debris might have to be easily removed from the surface.

I liked: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Gutter Flow7?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Wolf Home Products - Review about Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets from Nashua, New Hampshire Wolf Home Products "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more